Continued studies show that the cannabis compound is able to counter schizophrenia Schizophrenia is a mental-psychotic disorder that drastically alters the perception of reality and thought. Therefore, it is common
- 11:55 pmThese cannabis stocks are seeing massive revenue growth
- 11:54 pmAkerna is stepping out of the cannabis industry, sells assets
- 11:53 pmCannabis enthusiasts have a chance to hang out with Seth Rogen
- 11:52 pmThere are more reasons than ever to consider marijuana for improved health
- 11:51 pmNew trial underway to determine benefits of cannabis for spinal cord injuries
Researchers at the University of Auckland positively pinpoint the benefits of CBD in treating several health issues Cannabis continues to be the center of attention around the world, and a
There is new evidence to support marijuana’s place in treating, not causing, mental illness For hundred years, marijuana opponents have argued that consumption led to mental health issues, including schizophrenia.