Curaleaf will now operate in 23 states with the addition of its latest conquest Consolidation among cannabis ventures was something that started strong when the cannabis stock market became a reality; however, the downfall experienced by the whole industry put a pause on those efforts. During the past months, a few consolidation efforts have been
- 8:48 pmThese are great travel targets for cannabis lovers visiting Colorado
- 8:39 pmThese are great long-term cannabis stock targets rolling into the fourth quarter
- 8:38 pmAmazon continues to put its weight behind cannabis legalization
- 8:36 pmCBD creams offer instant relief for some aches and pains
- 8:34 pmFederal marijuana prohibition is leading to contaminated products
The marijuana stock market has seen a slight rebound this week Curaleaf is preparing to finalize the acquisition of Illinois-based Grassroots Cannabis in a deal worth $875 million in cash and stocks. Once complete, the deal will allow Curaleaf to have a presence in 19 states as it continues to expand and purchase other strategically-placed
The acquisitions and mergers in the cannabis industry continue The cannabis industry is both growing and shrinking at the same time. This is possible as more states and countries legalize consumption, expanding cultivation and distribution needs while, simultaneously, more mergers and acquisitions are taking place that reduce the number of companies operating in the ecosystem.