The cannabis company turns to technology to lead cannabis studies The use of artificial intelligence (AI) is helping to improve processes in many areas of different industries today, and apparently,
- 11:43 pmThese cannabis stocks deserve attention from investors at all levels
- 11:41 pmLeafLink raises $100M to support wholesale cannabis sales platform
- 11:40 pmThe Mendocino County Museum to shed the light on cannabis history
- 11:39 pmTerpenes in cannabis are providing an array of health benefits
- 11:37 pmA new cannabis research app will strengthen the science behind the plant
The in-state facilities are being turned over to Wellcana Plus A new deal that brings benefits for both parts has just been announced in the cannabis industry. GB Sciences, Inc.
The patent covers a unique blend of products designed to help provide better pain relief GB Sciences, Inc. has created what it believes is the ultimate solution to chronic pain.
$500,000 will go to increase marijuana research Louisiana State University (LSU) has developed a marijuana research program that it hopes will lead the way in better defining the marijuana industry.