The pharmacy company is the latest to get involved with cannabis CVS Pharmacies recently announced that it would start selling products containing cannabidiol (CBD) in 800 stores across eight states.
- 11:08 pmBreaking New Ground: Bellarmine University Launches Innovative Cannabis Education Certificate Program
- 12:34 amUtah’s Innovative Step Forward: A Closer Look at Medical Cannabis
- 1:07 amGrenada’s Green Revolution: Moving Ahead with Plans to Develop Cannabis Industry
- 3:43 pm5 Cannabis Stocks to Watch: A Deep Dive into the Budding Industry
- 3:36 pmMedical Cannabis Growers: Caught in the Red Tape and Waiting for the Harvest of Profits
Cannabidiol is coming to some pharmacies in the U.S. Pharmacy chain giant CVS is embracing cannabis. It has reportedly authorized the sale of cannabidiol (CBD) products in some of its