Research is shedding light on how cannabis can treat the neurodegenerative condition Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a neurodegenerative condition that occurs in people who have had multiple head injuries.
- 3:43 pm5 Cannabis Stocks to Watch: A Deep Dive into the Budding Industry
- 3:36 pmMedical Cannabis Growers: Caught in the Red Tape and Waiting for the Harvest of Profits
- 3:30 pmStudy Reveals Marijuana and Opioids Equally Effective in Pain Relief, Cannabis Offers Additional Holistic Health Benefits
- 2:25 amCannabis for Seniors: The Growing Trend of Medical Marijuana Among Older Adults
- 2:19 amSnoop Dogg Turns Over a New Leaf: Iconic Rapper Quits Marijuana
The former NFL stars are hoping to improve research on chronic traumatic encephalopathy Calvin Johnson and Rob Sims, former NFL stars, recognize that brain injuries are far too common in
Scientists study cannabis to fight Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Football has been identified as a dangerous sport that can cause serious neurological injuries from repeated hits, even with the use of