Vivien Azer began covering the cannabis industry for Cowen & Co. three years ago Vivien Azer is a pioneer in the marijuana stock market. The analyst began covering marijuana stocks for Cowen & Co. three years ago, well before Canada legalized recreational marijuana use, and before almost any marijuana company was publicly traded in either
- 8:25 pmThese two marijuana stocks might be big targets in October
- 8:24 pmThe FDA might finally be willing to dive into the cannabis industry
- 8:22 pmMarijuana vacation rentals are the new fad
- 8:21 pmCannabis can treat anxiety, but varies in how long before it takes effect
- 8:20 pmCBD-based bioplastics could be the environmentally-friendly solution everyone’s looking for
The number of CBD consumers continues to rise Cowen & Co. has released the findings of its latest study on cannabis use in the U.S. and the results show a steady, albeit slow, increase in consumption. 7% of all Americans now use cannabidiol (CBD) and the number could reach 10% by 2025, if not sooner.