Curaleaf will now operate in 23 states with the addition of its latest conquest Consolidation among cannabis ventures was something that started strong when the cannabis stock market became a
- 11:08 pmBreaking New Ground: Bellarmine University Launches Innovative Cannabis Education Certificate Program
- 12:34 amUtah’s Innovative Step Forward: A Closer Look at Medical Cannabis
- 1:07 amGrenada’s Green Revolution: Moving Ahead with Plans to Develop Cannabis Industry
- 3:43 pm5 Cannabis Stocks to Watch: A Deep Dive into the Budding Industry
- 3:36 pmMedical Cannabis Growers: Caught in the Red Tape and Waiting for the Harvest of Profits
Brendan Kennedy sees consolidation ahead for the cannabis space Based solely on the current numbers of the cannabis market, it seems complicated for the industry to have a smooth recovery.
Mergers and acquisitions will abound once the economy starts to recover from the coronavirus It is inevitable that cannabis companies will continue the same way they did before the coronavirus