The Fairbanks City Council signs off on an ordinance to allow on-site cannabis consumption First, there was a no. Then, there was a yes. Fairbanks, AL has reversed an ordinance previously approved that had banned on-site cannabis consumption, now allowing the practice to take place. The ordinance was approved by a vote of 4-2. David
- 8:25 pmThese two marijuana stocks might be big targets in October
- 8:24 pmThe FDA might finally be willing to dive into the cannabis industry
- 8:22 pmMarijuana vacation rentals are the new fad
- 8:21 pmCannabis can treat anxiety, but varies in how long before it takes effect
- 8:20 pmCBD-based bioplastics could be the environmentally-friendly solution everyone’s looking for
The city could become one of the few in the country to authorize the activity Juneau, AK is considering allowing cannabis users to consume inside businesses such as retail dispensaries. A measure is being considered by the city that would open the doors to the activity, but there is still a significant amount of resistance.