Science has led to an unobtrusive method of determining what’s in cannabis Raman spectroscopy is a technique based on inelastic scattering of monochromatic light. Inelastic scattering in that the frequency
- 11:16 pmMike Tyson Urges Biden to Free Thousands Locked Up Over Cannabis: A Call for Criminal Justice Reform
- 2:44 amBreaking Boundaries: New York Legislation Aims to Provide Medical Cannabis Reciprocity
- 7:45 pmMediPharm Receives Brazilian GMP Certification: A Milestone in Global Cannabis Expansion
- 7:38 pmAurora Cannabis Inc. Stock’s Wednesday Dip: Understanding the Market Dynamics
- 7:28 pmNavigating the Legislative Landscape: Medical Cannabis Bill Clears House Committee Hurdle
The cannabis compounds provide additional health benefits when used jointly Epilepsy and its associated seizures affect 1.5% of the world’s population. One-third of this population suffers from what is known
Cannabis and the body’s endocannabinoid system are naturally symbiotic There is plenty of evidence already of what cannabis can do for the health not only of humans, but also animals.
Cannabinoids help to regulate the body’s endocannabinoid system and can control depression If you were to tell a cannabis opponent that they have cannabinoids in their body, they would probably
Despite the possibility of large-scale CBD production, scientists want to create it in a lab Cannabidiol (CBD) is making waves for its health benefits, having been shown to help everything
An analysis of state medical programs finds overwhelming support for cannabis It will be interesting to see how the marijuana opponents try to argue the latest study. According to analysis
CBD is quickly becoming the choice for pain relief Cannabidiol (CBD) is found in an increasing array of products – oils, tinctures, creams, gels, gummies and even food and beverages.
The workshop will discuss how to study cannabinoids under current federal restrictions Next month, the National Institutes of Health, through the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, will hold
Research is showing that CBD can do more than just relieve pain For centuries, cancer has been a disease that has plagued a substantial number of individuals. It knows no
New evidence surfaces to support cannabinoids as treatment for prostate cancer It seems that there may be no end to the positive benefits of cannabis and its various components. A