The Massachusetts resident began taking marijuana in 2010 Across the U.S., an estimated 5.7 million people are living with Alzheimer’s. The disease is debilitating and carries a range of neuropsychiatric
- 11:08 pmBreaking New Ground: Bellarmine University Launches Innovative Cannabis Education Certificate Program
- 12:34 amUtah’s Innovative Step Forward: A Closer Look at Medical Cannabis
- 1:07 amGrenada’s Green Revolution: Moving Ahead with Plans to Develop Cannabis Industry
- 3:43 pm5 Cannabis Stocks to Watch: A Deep Dive into the Budding Industry
- 3:36 pmMedical Cannabis Growers: Caught in the Red Tape and Waiting for the Harvest of Profits
Anecdotal evidence supporting cannabis as an Alzheimer’s treatment gathers scientific support There is an accepted belief among marijuana proponents that Mother Nature’s wonder drug can reverse the effects of Alzheimer’s.
Thousands of new marijuana studies are now being released Thanks to a push by states to legalize marijuana, more headway in the area of research has happened in the past