The Massachusetts resident began taking marijuana in 2010 Across the U.S., an estimated 5.7 million people are living with Alzheimer’s. The disease is debilitating and carries a range of neuropsychiatric
- 12:12 amThese cannabis penny stocks are great options to buy before next year
- 12:11 amAlcohol sales are down as cannabis sales continues to increase
- 12:10 amThese inexpensive cannabis items make great gifts for the holidays
- 12:09 amDifferent cannabis products have different health benefits when traveling
- 12:08 amNew CBD capsule could challenge Epidiolex in treating seizures
Anecdotal evidence supporting cannabis as an Alzheimer’s treatment gathers scientific support There is an accepted belief among marijuana proponents that Mother Nature’s wonder drug can reverse the effects of Alzheimer’s.
Thousands of new marijuana studies are now being released Thanks to a push by states to legalize marijuana, more headway in the area of research has happened in the past