Where cannabis has been legalized, fewer adolescents are consuming it A new study once again silences the thoughts of many cannabis opponents, who indicate that legalization expands cannabis use among
- 11:16 pmMike Tyson Urges Biden to Free Thousands Locked Up Over Cannabis: A Call for Criminal Justice Reform
- 2:44 amBreaking Boundaries: New York Legislation Aims to Provide Medical Cannabis Reciprocity
- 7:45 pmMediPharm Receives Brazilian GMP Certification: A Milestone in Global Cannabis Expansion
- 7:38 pmAurora Cannabis Inc. Stock’s Wednesday Dip: Understanding the Market Dynamics
- 7:28 pmNavigating the Legislative Landscape: Medical Cannabis Bill Clears House Committee Hurdle
Massive numbers of teens aren’t becoming “pot-heads” as cannabis opponents believe A new study has found the correlation between legalization and the number of teenagers that go into drug treatment.