Regulators are considering making sweeping changes to how vapes are sold in the state Last year’s events brought a crisis for the vaping industry after many people across the country started to get sick and some of them died due to rare lung damage that was later attributed to an additive present in vaping products.
- 8:48 pmThese are great travel targets for cannabis lovers visiting Colorado
- 8:39 pmThese are great long-term cannabis stock targets rolling into the fourth quarter
- 8:38 pmAmazon continues to put its weight behind cannabis legalization
- 8:36 pmCBD creams offer instant relief for some aches and pains
- 8:34 pmFederal marijuana prohibition is leading to contaminated products