The psychoactive effects of THC are mitigated by CBD Some believe that smoking cannabis makes a person mentally unstable, although there isn’t much scientific evidence to support this theory. What science is showing, however, is that the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), could actually be countered by the presence of another cannabinoid, cannabidiol (CBD).
- 10:39 pmFire & Flower is a great cannabis target as it prepares for NASDAQ launch
- 10:38 pmCannabis sales in the US topped $17.5 billion last year
- 10:36 pmEasy-to-make cannabis-infused cinnamon sugar popcorn is a great snack for movie night
- 10:35 pmStress and sleeplessness are good reasons to try cannabis
- 10:33 pmDEA unhappy with federal hemp legalization
The DEA is going to have to step deeper into the marijuana discussion or lose funding Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell recently put pressure on the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to get more involved in defining the framework for products containing cannabidiol (CBD). He did so by putting language into a spending bill that